Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~Baby Blessing~







Jack was blessed on July 19th by his dad . I can't even explain in words what I was feeling. It was such an emotional day for us. Jason was really nervous but he did such a good job. Of course I cried I couldnt believe it was my baby that was up there. I have always wondered the feeling my sisters went through when they blessed their little ones. The day was so amazing. Ashley and Chris also blessed their little guy, Gavin in our ward. I was so excited that we got to do that together. I feel really lucky that Ashley and I got to be pregnant together, she helped me through so much. I wouldnt have had it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures!!!! Email me for an invite to our family blog sweestar3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good. It was an eventfull day for us as well.

    ReplyDelete