Wednesday, September 9, 2009

YES WE ARE HERE!!!

This is the face I get when I try to take pictures.


This is what happens when you spend a day with dad!!

Well I am finally updating this. I have been so behind. Jack is now almost 10 weeks. He is getting so big. He has been sleeping through the night so some time now, so we both get our rest. I went back to work on the 31st. It was so hard. I really miss my baby during to day. I rush out the door at 5 to go pick him up. Jason has Mondays off so thats nice to be able to spend the day with him. Jack goes to a friend of ours the rest of the time and is doing really well.
We were able to go to Twin Falls during Labor Day weekend. We were only able to stay one night,we are realizing its harder to go places with a baby. But we had a good time and it was nice to see everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow he has changed so much. He looks like he has Jasons nose but the rest of his face looks like you. Hope all is well can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Keep on posting pictures then I don't feel like I am missing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to have you guys come visit! Little Jack is so cute!!!! He's such a good kiddo!

    ReplyDelete