Monday, January 24, 2011

Donuts Anyone?!!!

It has been so fun being home lately. Hank is getting so big and is more and more alert everyday. Jack as usual keeps me on my toes. I still have about four weeks left of my leave and Im sad to go back but there isnt much I can do about that. Jason has every Monday off so we get to spend another day together as family. Its kind of a lazy day. We just hang out, clean a little here and there and play with the boys. So far its been an interesting morning!!!




Jack has figured out how to get onto my counter. Dad just happen to have some donuts there and he decided to help himself.


I really do watch my kids but this little stinker is so fast and into everything. This all happened while dad was cleaning the bathroom and I was feeding Hank.

He was really licking the jelly out the middle.

He was so proud of himself. He was also eating the marshmallows out of the cereal box too.

Hank and I decided to take a couple of pictures while Jack got the donuts washed off of him

He is such a sweetie. He has been doing so good. We are working on getting in a routine of things and Hank is finally sleeping til about five every morning.

I was a little late with the camera. He was smiling so big.

1 comment:

  1. Hank is getting so big and looking so different already. Very very cute boys!

    ReplyDelete