Sunday, July 11, 2010

Guess What!!!!








We spent the weekend in Twin Falls, We had fun.Jack did so good in the car. i borrowed my sisters dvd player and he watched a movie. He would soon just doze off and sleep the rest of the way. We also did his one year pictures and let me just say, they are so CUTE!!!!! His aunt Bethany took them for us and she did so good. She took us to a junk yard some where in Twin and we just went at it. Jack was in a pretty good for not actually taking a nap and just started smiling right off. It was fun. Well actually is was about 100 degrees, Bethany and I are both pregnant and the were these pocky sticky things from the weeds that were every where. We were sweating and our feet hurt, but it was worth it.

The GUESS WHAT PART!!!!! We are having another BOY!!!!!. We got to have an ultra sound while we were there and got the good news. Im so excited. the boys will be exactly 18 months apart. I love that they will be so close. Im due the week of Christmas so that might be rough so maybe this year I will just let Jason do all the shopping.!! HAHAHA. He would love that. I feel like Im on Cloud 9. Im so happy.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Haylee said another boy.... I thought was funny but ya for you they will be good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all - Jack is darling! Cute pictures. And yay for boys!! Better get your Christmas shopping done now, I guess. Congrats - I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun and so worth the amazing pics we got! Congrats on the baby boy! It will be fun for them to be buddies.

    ReplyDelete