Saturday, July 3, 2010

JACK IS ONE



Well Jack turned one last week. It came too fast. Jasons dad and step-mom came from Twin Falls to see us. It was nice to have them here. We didnt do much for Jacks birthday. He turned one he really could care less. His favorite toy right now is the tooth brush, but we had fun. We gave him a rocking horse and a few clothes. The horse was actually mine from when I was little. Jason sanded it and repainted it so it looks better. Jack just pushs it around the room. He is still a little short to get on there. We had a fun day.
He started walking about a month ago. He just stood up in the middle of the living room and took off. Since then I find so many things in odd places. Since we found out we were expecting another, I knew at some point he had to get a different bed. My mom found a toddler bed on craigslist. I figured we might as well try so we got his new room ready and believe it or not its been almost a month and he is doing great. He has fallen out a few times but just goes right back to sleep. I think he likes he can just wake up and come find me when he is ready.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Thanks for sitting by us at the parade! It was fun seeing you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very cute Boy! My girls love to look at his pictures. Wish we could of seen you more but we will get what can.

    ReplyDelete